Agreement To Terms: These Terms are written in accordance with Running Name, LLC policy. By initiating payment for received services, you agree to all Terms in this document. If at any point you disagree with these Terms (and can’t come to an agreement), we reserve the right to refuse service.
Changes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is made, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using our Service.
Intellectual Property Rights: The site, all source code, logos, and trademarks belong to their respective owners. Anything created for your website is owned by you. With your permission, we would use your website as part of our company portfolio.
User Representations: By using our service, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and agree to the Terms; (2) your site will follow the laws in accordance to the US providence of your business; (3) you will not use the site for any illegal activities, or unauthorized purposes; (4) If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, false, or incomplete, we reserve the right to edit or remove such details from your website.
User-Generated Contributions: Running Name, LLC may provide you with the opportunity to contribute materials (e.g. logos, stock photos, created images, etc) that you own the copyright to.
● Do not contribute to unowned/copyrighted materials.
● Do not commit illegal activities using our product.
● Be of legal age (or have a parent/guardian’s signature) to acquire a business license.
Contribution License: By posting your materials to the site; you grant and represent that we have the right to use your information and materials for advertising purposes.
Third Party Websites and Content: The site may contain links to social media such as; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. We are not responsible for anything that is beyond our control.
Asset Management: We reserve the right to monitor all assets for violations, take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion without limitation to disable your assets.
Copyright Infringement: Do not use copyrighted materials or information that you do not own.
Termination of Service: If we find you in violation of our Terms we reserve the right to terminate our services with you. Service violations include:
● Missing final payment of the finished product.
● Being overt with sexist or racist comments with intent to do harm.
● Targeted online harassment.
● Intentional and repeated violations of the Prohibited Activities section.
● Non-consensual sexual content.
Modifications: You give us permission to make modifications to your materials and platforms as agreed upon.
Governing Law: You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of our services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States, and by the laws of the state you reside.
Dispute Resolution: Disputes will be handled in person or over the communication of service. In which both parties will come to an agreement.
Disclaimer: You agree that all materials and information you give us and our services are used at your own discretion.
Liability: Running Name, LLC is not responsible for any damage beyond the creation of your website and the maintenance of your platforms. Possible conditions beyond our control may include:
● If you assume direct control and permissions of the website or content.
● The destruction of company properties. (e.g. rental devices) If you want to bring your own logos or designs, then we must verify that it does not violate Copyright Laws from your documentation or an outside service.
Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures: You consent to all transactions, and documents you sign with us. This includes communications online or over the phone.
California User and Residents: If any complaint with us is not satisfied resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254
Miscellaneous: These Terms and any policies with respect to our services is an agreement between you and us.
● Both parties must be notified in the case of major policy or service changes.
● Both parties agree that their relationship remains as stated in their agreement. Neither can claim that they are a partner or the other’s employee.
● If both parties find that a provision stated will not work, then they can agree to remove the provision under their current agreement and the rest of the agreement will still be intact.
● These Terms and any policies with respect to our services is an agreement between you and us.
● There is no joint venture or relationship as a result of this document or your website.
Contact us: If you have any questions concerning the Runnining Name LLC Service or the Terms, please contact us at Legal@RunningName.com or visiting our About Us section of our website.