From this point forward, Terms and Conditions shall be referred to as “Terms”. While reading Terms, the client or persons reading this will be referred to in the second person (you, your, you’re). Running Name LLC may be referred to as ("us", "we", or "our").
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites (e.g. Facebook or Instagram) or services that are not owned or controlled by Running Name LLC.
Running Name LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or their services. You further acknowledge that Running Name LLC shall not be liable for any security risks if you decide to take full ownership of your websites and platforms. (If you wish to assume ownership of your website, please read the Liabilities section of this document)
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit and use.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time. Should you breach this contract, we may choose to discontinue service and take away access to any materials such as; rental equipment or anything maintained by Running Name LLC.
Conditions that provoke us to refuse service include but are not limited to:
- We will not make content that is offensive. (e.g. promotes racism, alienation, or targeted harassment of individuals)
- We will not use content that plagiarizes other entities.
- Anything that was not otherwise agreed upon by both you and Running Name LLC.
Any work that is created at Running Name LLC is owned by us until payment is completed in full. With your permission, we would like to use any content created for you as part of our portfolio.
If your company uses controversial materials (e.g. marijuana) as part of its practices, then you are subject to the Laws of the state your business operates. This applies to all of your activities. Please act in accordance to US state policies.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is made, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using our Service.
Before work can begin we need Payment, Materials, and Feedback.
- Payment: 50% of the selected package is required before services can be rendered. The other 50% will be paid at project completion and presentation. We accept: PayPal, Google Pay, Cash, Credit/Debit
- Understand that if a check is returned or denied you will be responsible for the $25 returned check fees.
- Materials: (e.g. Documentation, Artwork, if you have your own) links to social media accounts, Contact Information, desired Font Colors and other information outlined in the Customer Onboarding Form. This also includes materials created by us for you.
Feedback: We will send you a Feedback Form during the process of creating any website. There are three edits included with the creation of a new website. Extra edits are available for purchasing.
Running Name LLC is not responsible for any damage beyond the creation of your website and the maintenance of your platforms. Possible conditions beyond our control may include:
- If you assume direct control and permissions of the website or content.
- If you cause risks as previously stated in the Refusal of Service section.
- The use of third-party content that will alter the website in any way.
- The destruction of company properties. (e.g. rental devices)
If you want to bring your own logos or designs, then we must verify that it does not violate Copyright Laws from another source.
If any complaint with us is not satisfied resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254